Aleteia, from the ancient Greek "Aletheia", "truth", is a worldwide Catholic network sharing faith resources for those seeking Truth.
There are 1.2 billion Catholics in the world, and more than 2 billion Christians. By uniting our forces we will be able to represent a significant international voice online, in the global cultural panorama.
Aleteia is a service in six languages: English, Arabic, Spanish, Portuguese, French and Italian.
Aleteia is a project of the Foundation for Evangelization through the Media (fem-roma.org).
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!