This is the first Social Movie on WYD Rio de Janeiro 2013
Online starting April 13
This is the first film on WYD Rio 2013 made possible by contributions
from youth from around the world.
Reservations for pre-screening
Aleteia, in collaboration with WYD Rio 2013, has asked youth from around the world present at WYD
to film and share the most important moments of their encounter with Pope Francis.
A non-profit film titled“BOTA fè” was born.
To receive a copy of the film contact us at this email: email@example.com
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!