This video is part of a new series of videos from the Council for Justice and Peace of the Irish Catholic Bishops' Conference entitled Catholic Social Teaching Perspectives. These videos look at some of the questions of social justice and Catholic social teaching. In this video Mr David Begg looks at what Catholic social teaching says about work.
A Catholic View on the Importance of Work
Aleteia - published on 03/08/13
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in seven languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!