What does the Catholic Church teach about artificial contraception? Father Dan O'Reilly examines "Humanae Vitae" – an Encyclical Letter from Pope Paul VI. Humanae Vitae was written in 1968, yet it contains many accurate predications on the effects of promiscuity and contraception on society.
Contraception, Catholicism and Humanae Vitae | Columbia Catholic Ministry
Aleteia - published on 03/08/13
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in seven languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!