Pope Benedict XVI goes to the tombs of the Popes as he marks the feasts of All Saints and All Souls. The Sistine Chapel celebrates the 500th year of Michelangelo's evangelizing frescoes. The Latin Mass makes resurgence with a procession and Eucharistic celebration in St. Peter's. At the audience, the Pope calls Catholics to share the faith. There is discussion of evangelizing in predominately Musl
First publication of the Catholic Catechism in Pakistan language
Aleteia - published on 03/08/13 - updated on 06/07/17
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in seven languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!