Fr. Robert Sirico on a proper understanding of what Catholic Social Teaching is. This excerpt comes from Fr. Robert Sirico's talk at Franciscan University titled, "Catholic Social Teaching: Insights, Developments, Boundaries," the first of this fall's Distinguished Speakers Series talks. See the full talk at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gz9Zl8_ItfQ
Fr. Sirico: “Catholic Social Teaching: Insights, Developments, Boundaries”
Aleteia - published on 03/08/13
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in seven languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!