In the wake of a sensationalized TV interview, Christopher West was thrust into a debate about his teaching on John Paul II's theology of the body. The popular author and speaker responds to the controversy in a candid discussion with host Kris Dmytrenko. Also interviewed are authors Brett Salkeld and Leah Perrault, who consider whether Catholic audiences are ready for frank discussions of faith a
God, Sex and Christopher West
Aleteia - published on 03/08/13
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in seven languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!