In preparation for the upcoming release of the Hobbit movie on December 14, the Center for Faith and Culture, along with the Write Reason Center, sponsored a lunchtime pizza and discussion event exploring J.R.R. Tolkien and the Christian Imagination, presented by Father Albert Trudel, O.P. and Dr. Aaron Urbanczyk.
J.R.R. Tolkien and the Christian Imagination
Aleteia - published on 03/08/13 - updated on 06/07/17
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in seven languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!