Pope vs Pope for the Best of All-Time
And while at this particular point in his life his athletic endeavors are mostly limited to backpacking the two year old around on our hikes, he still loves sports.
So what does a sports loving, homeschooling father of six suggest at the onset of a historical Papal election? Set to begin sometime in March?
Pope Madness, of course.
Sixty-four Popes have been selected, seeded, put into divisions, and matched up. And for the next several weeks, we’ll get to meet these Successors of Peter close up, and see how they do in one-on-one battles with their peers.
Have your say in the comments. Who should win each face off and why?
Support Aleteia! It only takes a minute.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!