Do we need modern media to proclaim the Good News? We have a duty to evangelize, but is there a wrong way to evangelize? Can modern media, such as Youtube and Facebook, effectively communicate the depth of revelation? Can a tweet bring you one step closer to an encounter with Jesus, the icon of the Living God? To answer this, we speak with Father Robert Barron of Word on Fire Ministries, creator a
PW – Media and the New Evangelization
Aleteia - published on 03/08/13
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in seven languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!