In Rochester for the last several years a group of Latin Rite Catholics, Eastern Rite Catholics and Orthodox Christians have been gathering regularly to dialogue and learn more about what we have in common and what there is in each of our traditions.
Roman Catholic — Orthodox Christian Dialogue
Aleteia - published on 03/08/13
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in seven languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!