The path of Catholic-Muslim dialogue continues, as demonstrated after the first Catholic-Muslim forum "Love of God and Love of Neighbor" held in November in Rome.The dialogue took place in a cordial atmosphere, focusing on spiritual and theological issues and on human dignity and mutual respect. The Pontifical Gregorian University hosted the final address of this first Catholic-Muslim forum, bring
Steps in Catholic-Muslim Dialogue
Aleteia - published on 03/08/13
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in seven languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!