Catholic priest Father Jonathan Morris told the hosts of “Fox & Friends Weekend” that they looked “so angry about this ‘War on Christmas.'” Morris, a Fox News analyst and frequent show guest, said he himself wasn’t “angry” even though he thinks it’s “silly” for “people to dedicate so much energy to try to get rid of Christmas scenes.”
Catholic Priest to Fox: ‘You Guys Look So Angry About This War on Christmas’
Aleteia - published on 07/02/13
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in seven languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!