One of the Church’s best messengers, Fr. Robert Barron gave the John M. Kelly Lecture in Theology on September 28, 2011.Fr. Barron is widely known as an acclaimed author, speaker and theologian. He is currently the Francis Cardinal George Professor of Faith and Culture at Mundelein Seminary, near Chicago, Illinois. As the founder of Word on Fire, he is the creator and host of CATHOLICISM, a ten-
Fr. Robert Barron: To Evangelize the Culture
Aleteia - published on 07/02/13
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in seven languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!