Catholic Online, a comprehensive web publisher focused on the Catholic Church, will host a religious conference on spiritual warfare next month in Redwood City, California.
“St. Michael the Archangel, Defend Us in Battle: Spiritual Warfare and the Triumph of Love” will be held at the Sotifel Hotel San Francisco Bay from Nov. 1 to 3, and will features a keynote address by Bishop Robert Vasa of Santa Rosa.
Other speakers include Msgr. Steven Otellini, a veteran of the Vatican Diplomatic Corps who has worked in Africa and Greece; Deacon Keith Fournier, editor in chief at Catholic Online; and Marjorie Dannenfelser, president of the Susan B. Anthony List, which seeks to support pro-life women in politics.
Deal Hudson, former publisher of Crisis Magazine, will also be speaking at the event; along with Mary Beth Bonacci, an international speaker on love and sexuality; and journalist Al Kresta, who is the president of Ave Maria Radio.
Topics covered at the conference will include cultural attacks on women; the importance of love; spiritual weapons; and St. Michael the Archangel.
Mass will be said both Nov. 2 and Nov. 3
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!