The University of Mary recently announced that it will bestow an honorary degree upon Cardinal Timothy Dolan, Archbishop of New York.
The awards ceremony will take place during the Diocese of Bismarck's "THIRST" conference later this week. Cardinal Dolan's presentation at the event, titled, "Go Teach All Nations: Passing the Treasure of Faith to the Next Generation," is sponsored by the University of Mary.
University president Monsignor James Shea will present Cardinal Dolan with a Doctor of Leadership, Honoris Causa. Msgr. Shea said:
The University of Mary is recommended in The Newman Guide for its strong Catholic identity.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!