Cardinal Burke will discuss “The Relation between the Apostolic Signatura and the Local Church.”
Presented by CUA’s School of Canon Law, Cardinal Burke will discuss “The Relation between the Apostolic Signatura and the Local Church.”
Cardinal Burke is the Prefect of the Supreme Tribunal of the Apostolic Signatura and is also the ecclesiastical advisor to The Cardinal Newman Society’s Center for the Advancement of Catholic Higher Education.
The Catholic University of America is recommended in The Newman Guide for strong Catholic identity.
Support Aleteia takes a minute
If you’re reading this article, it’s precisely thanks to your generosity and to that of many other people like you that make possible the evangelization project of Aleteia. Here some numbers:
- 20 million of users around the world read Aleteia.org every month.
- Aleteia is published daily in eight languages: French, English, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish and Slovenian.
- Each month, our readers view more than 50 million pages.
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia’s social media pages.
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos.
- All of this work is carried out by 60 people working full-time and approximately 400 other collaborators (writers, journalists, translators, photographers…).
As you can imagine, behind these numbers there is a big effort. We need your support so we can keep offering this service of evangelization to everyone, regardless of where they live or what they can afford to pay.
Support Aleteia from as little as $1 – and only takes a minute. Thank you!