Cardinal Burke will discuss “The Relation between the Apostolic Signatura and the Local Church.”
Presented by CUA’s School of Canon Law, Cardinal Burke will discuss “The Relation between the Apostolic Signatura and the Local Church.”
Cardinal Burke is the Prefect of the Supreme Tribunal of the Apostolic Signatura and is also the ecclesiastical advisor to The Cardinal Newman Society’s Center for the Advancement of Catholic Higher Education.
The Catholic University of America is recommended in The Newman Guide for strong Catholic identity.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!