Dying 27 year-old father leaves behind special message for baby daughter.
“I’m not afraid of death” he says contentedly to the camera. “I know why: it’s because God has given me this peace and this blessing.”
“The relationship that’s developed, the amount that I’ve gotten to know God” he says behind tears “I just feel so blessed to be able to be up in the middle of the night in pain and talk to God and be inspired to try and help people.”
“I’m just talking to God about how I know that even if I’m not here that He’s her Father.”
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!