It’s Life. It’s Triumph. The Youth tell their story…
His Cross stands on high as the symbol of Ultimate Sacrifice, Ultimate Love.
During this Easter Triduum retreat, youth from around the world have gathered together at the Vatican’s international youth centre, Centro San Lorenzo to live this paschal mystery together.
English Deacon Marc Homsey says that for him, the Cross "is a triumph which represents the person who was willing to die for us to remove all of our sins." He also stresses that "the story doesn’t end with the Cross" but it "leads to the Resurrection of Christ."
"And when I see the Cross" he says "it reminds me of His great triumph over evil."
In this video below, hear youth from around the world speak about their experience of the Cross in their lives; a truly inspiring testimony of Christ’s mercy which is present to all.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!