Michelle Williams reunites with Kelly Rowland and Beyoncé.
Michelle Williams has released a music video set to the first single off her new album, due out in September. The song that brought the ladies back together is "Say Yes," inspired by a Nigerian gospel hymn.
"When Jesus says yes, nobody can say no," the former pop trio sing. "Nothing worries me because I know that You guide me When you lead me, Lord, I move without fear because I know who has control There are no limits to your power because they are powerful and all belongs to you."
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!