Actor’s foundation helps wounded veterans.
In Florida last week, Sinise spoke at the Knights of Columbus 132nd Supreme Convention about his love and support for wounded warriors. With a donation from the Knights, the Gary Sinise Foundation built a Smart Home for wounded vet Kyle Hockenberry and his wife in Ohio.
Sinise says Kyle has already been through a lot after losing his legs and left arm in Afghanistan. The home is Kyle’s comfort zone and hopes the community remembers they have a local hero living nearby.
Trisha Hoffman is an award-winning television anchor, reporter, producer, publicist and volunteer. She was the news anchor who launched the Morningstar.com business news segments and co-founded the award-winning Blitz Group, a media consulting firm. She is a guest contributor for High School Football America’s radio shows and website where she created the column Inspired.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!