Actor’s foundation helps wounded veterans.
In Florida last week, Sinise spoke at the Knights of Columbus 132nd Supreme Convention about his love and support for wounded warriors. With a donation from the Knights, the Gary Sinise Foundation built a Smart Home for wounded vet Kyle Hockenberry and his wife in Ohio.
Sinise says Kyle has already been through a lot after losing his legs and left arm in Afghanistan. The home is Kyle’s comfort zone and hopes the community remembers they have a local hero living nearby.
Trisha Hoffman is an award-winning television anchor, reporter, producer, publicist and volunteer. She was the news anchor who launched the Morningstar.com business news segments and co-founded the award-winning Blitz Group, a media consulting firm. She is a guest contributor for High School Football America’s radio shows and website where she created the column Inspired.
Support Aleteia! It only takes a minute.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!