Is the EU’s Flag Really A Marian Emblem with the Central Figure Removed?
Philip Jenkins - published on 08/27/14 - updated on 06/07/17
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in seven languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!
Domitille Farret d'Astiès
Attacked with acid as a baby, Anmol Rodriguez overcomes and inspi...
Argentine “Mother Teresa” was a former model and actress who embr...
Your body is not a “shell” for your spirit
How Our Lady of La Salette can give us hope in darkness
12 Habits of Blessed Pier Giorgio Frassati that every young adult...
The largest Catholic parish church in the US will soon be in Cali...
A pilgrimage to Paris’ Chapel of Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal
Get Aleteia delivered to your inbox. Subscribe here.