Pope Francis: Elderly Are Key to Health of Free Society
Vatican Radio - published on 09/28/14 - updated on 06/08/17
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in seven languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!
Our favorite stories of celebrities who inspire us in daily life
How receiving Holy Communion can drive away demons
Kathleen N. Hattrup
Pope considers what to do with pro-abortion Catholic politicians
Lauriane Vofo Kana
This couple has the longest marriage in France
The 5 biological sisters who joined the religious life in just tw...
Why is the feast of the Holy Cross celebrated on September 14?
This prayer to St. Anthony is said to have “never been known to f...
Get Aleteia delivered to your inbox. Subscribe here.