Pope Francis: Elderly Are Key to Health of Free Society
Vatican Radio - published on 09/28/14
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!
20-year-old filmmaker wins award for powerful 1-minute film about...
Meet the dad who's teaching basic skills on YouTube for kids with...
Did you know Martin Luther King appreciated the Rosary?
What are the corporal works of mercy?
Couple praises Padre Pio's recipe for a happy marriage
Fr. Patrick Briscoe, OP
Reasons Catholics should read the Bible
Bret Thoman, OFS
Need healing? An exorcist recommends this 12-word prayer
Get Aleteia delivered to your inbox. Subscribe here.