Would you be convicted? Or would they drop the charges?
In this funny, but painfully convicting video a young woman finds herself as the accused in a courtroom scene that has more than a whiff of the Last Judgement about it. What is it that makes her a Catholic? Maybe calling yourself Catholic and just showing up to Mass aren’t really enough. If being Catholic were against the law, many of us Catholics wouldn’t have too much too worry about.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!