Economics—When the Truth Really Matters
James V. Schall, S.J. - published on 11/22/14 - updated on 06/08/17
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in seven languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!
How St. Jerome’s pun made an apple the “forbidden fruit”
Meet Sandra Sabattini, a newly beatified 22-year-old
Fr. Patrick Briscoe, OP
4 Steps of prayer to learn from today’s Gospel
Why Satan is known as the “accuser”
Member of the singing von Trapp family dies in Vermont
The moving story of Marie Antoinette’s bracelet
Two sisters become nuns at the same time in Spain
Get Aleteia delivered to your inbox. Subscribe here.