The latest release of Italy’s winner of The Voice blends pop and prayer
When asked why she is willing to go up against the risk posed by the world of entertainment, Sr. Cristina responded simply, “My strength comes from above”.
In her first album, the Ursuline sister reproduced pop singles such as Madonna’s “Like a Virgin”. The recording also includes the remake of two Christian singles, including the one featured here: “Blessed be your name” by English singer-songwriter Matt Redman.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!