“Spirit” board named number five top trending gift on Google.
Parents, be savvy this Christmas. Understand for yourselves the dangers of Ouija Boards, and then help your children to understand. Don’t buy them one for Christmas, no matter how desperately they beg, and don’t let them “play” Ouija with friends.
This is serious business. Parent’s if you truly love your children, protect them from Ouija Boards. At Christmas, we should be celebrating the saving of our souls by the Redeemer, not risking their loss by the occult. It isn’t just a silly game.
Marge Fenelon is a Catholic author, columnist, and speaker and a regular guest on Catholic radio. She’s written several books about Marian devotion and Catholic family life, includingStrengthening Your Family: a Catholic Approach to Holiness at Home and Imitating Mary: Ten Marian Virtues for the Modern Mom . Find out more about Marge at www.margefenelon.com. This article was originally published on Aleteia.org on April 12, 2014.
Support Aleteia takes a minute
If you’re reading this article, it’s precisely thanks to your generosity and to that of many other people like you that make possible the evangelization project of Aleteia. Here some numbers:
- 20 million of users around the world read Aleteia.org every month.
- Aleteia is published daily in eight languages: French, English, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish and Slovenian.
- Each month, our readers view more than 50 million pages.
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia’s social media pages.
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos.
- All of this work is carried out by 60 people working full-time and approximately 400 other collaborators (writers, journalists, translators, photographers…).
As you can imagine, behind these numbers there is a big effort. We need your support so we can keep offering this service of evangelization to everyone, regardless of where they live or what they can afford to pay.
Support Aleteia from as little as $1 – and only takes a minute. Thank you!