Our carefully crafted virtual personas don’t impress Him
is an American singer-songwriter with a faint Canadian accent. She loves Josef Pieper, the smell of woodsmoke, Finnish folk art and telling people that her first name rhymes with "banana." She currently lives in Ann Arbor, MI, where she works as a TBI therapy coach. This article was originally published on the blog i.d.9:16 and is reprinted here with kind permission.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!