Todd Agnew’s “Did You Mean Me?” is an invitation to trust in God’s love
Agnew, who lives in Austin, TX, may be best-known for his song,"Grace Like Rain," a version of "Amazing Grace," which was featured on his first album, Grace Like Rain, released in June 2003. Agnew has released five label albums since then.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!