“Stolen Moments” makes a powerful case
Perhaps our culture has become so inured to photos of developing babies in the womb and cowed by propaganda that abortion is a principled fight for “women’s rights” that we can’t see abortion as the taking of a life. It’s the hope of the filmmakers of this video that seeing these babies as fully-developed humans will bring home the magnitude of the loss.
According to the National Right to Life News, filmmakers Jason Vaughn and Andrew Koch wanted to “expand the perceptions of the milions lost to abortion. “
“I wanted something different that made people think of those aborted as not just blobs of tissue or faces on a sonagram,” said Koch. “These people were people who had a life and future taken from them and the world.”
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!