“We Must Restore Honor to Marriage and the Family,” Says Pope Francis
© Sabrina Fusco / ALETEIA
Diane Montagna - published on 04/22/15
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in seven languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!
A scientist describes the Miracle of the Sun at Fatima
Agnès Pinard Legry
Three brothers ordained priests on the same day in the Philippine...
Archbishop gives little girl a beautiful response about why God a...
How to love people you don’t really like
Margaret Rose Realy, Obl.OSB
The ‘Tree of Death’ haunts many a cemetery
How the violence in ‘Squid Game’ can impact your soul
This is the only officially recognized Marian apparition in the U...
Get Aleteia delivered to your inbox. Subscribe here.