“We Must Restore Honor to Marriage and the Family,” Says Pope Francis
© Sabrina Fusco / ALETEIA
Diane Montagna - published on 04/22/15
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in seven languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!
This morning prayer is easy to memorize
8 Powerful quotes from Nightbirde that will fill you with hope
5 Curious things you might not know about Catholicism
Why is Latin the official language of the Church, instead of Aram...
3 Legendary pilgrimages off the beaten path
Who are the cherubim in the Bible?
Did Jesus wear “tefillin” as some observant Jews do t...
Get Aleteia delivered to your inbox. Subscribe here.