In this video titled, "One Human Family, Caring for Creation," Pope Francis address Caritas Internationalis and its mission to serve those who are forgotten and in need. The pope says that something new has happened today—that no longer are people simply on the fringes or disenfranchized, but they are instead completely forgotten, excluded from particupating in society at all. This must change and the pope applauds the work of Caritas for helping to do just that.
Video: Pope Francis Says That No One Is A “Leftover”
Zoe Romanowsky - published on 05/15/15
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in seven languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!