Christian couple sets up fund
Since the making of this video and the launch of the fundraiser, Donald has been offered a full ride to return to Spring Arbor University and he was finally able to reconnect with his son. Perhaps the biggest step so far for Donald is his recent decision to enter rehab.
This is a inspiring story of what a difference an "ordinary" person can make in another’s life and a reminder that all of us deserve second chances (and sometimes thirds and forths!).
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!