Some viewers may find contents of video disturbing
But in the latest video release from the Center for Medical Progress, a Planned Parenthood physician is heard exclaiming, "It’s another boy" as she and others sort through the bloody remains of a recently aborted child.
The CMP released the second video this week showing business discussions between a Planned Parenthood officla and purported brokers seeking fetal organs and tissues for biotech companies. Watch the proceedings in the video above, but be forwarned: the images towards the end of the video may be highly disturbing.
The California Superior Court on Wednesday issued a temporary restraining order preventing the CMP from releasing further undercover video footage taken of three top-level staff of StemExpress.The Associated Press reported that the undercover videos of the Stem Express staff were filmed at a restaurant in May.
David Daleiden, the lead researcher with CMP, has said that the group plans to release about a dozen videos in total.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!