Don and Eva Piper tell Aleteia how a near-death experience changed their lives
Pastor Piper eventually wrote a book about his experience, which became a best-seller. Now, a movie has been released based on the book: 90 Minutes In Heaven stars Hayden Christensen and Kate Bosworth. (David Ives recently reviewed the film for Aleteia.)
Don Piper and his wife, Eva, sat down with Aleteia’s Zoe Romanowsky to talk about Don’s near-death experience, and how it has changed their lives.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!