Aleteia’s insider look at the press section on the papal plane to Cuba and the United States
Before the flight took off from Rome Saturday, photographer Alessia Giuliani used her phone to gather a few scenes for Aleteia of fellow journalists boarding the papal plane and preparing what will be for them, a grueling but interesting 10 days. The historic visit to Cuba and the United States promises to be packed with news.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!