Wry, smart, funny, cogent and important analysis
A bridge? Well, yes, “Pontifex” — the twitter handle chosen by Pope Benedict XVI — means “bridge-builder”. But then, Benedict is a pretty smart guy!
The pope is Catholic. Catholic is neither left nor right, but “universal”.
Get a cup of coffee and enjoy this excellent, brief presentation.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!