Transforming a community, one pigment at a time
Beauty can transform us, and lift our hearts and minds to God. Beauty will save the world, wrote Dostoyevsky, and Pope Francis spoke of this in his off-the-cuff remarks at the Festival of Families in Philadelphia at the World Meeting of the Families:
All that is good, all that is true, all that is beautiful brings us to God. Because God is good, God is beautiful, God is the truth.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!