The love of a son for his mother suffering from ALS shines in this memorable moment
What’s behind a good son, though, is often a mom, who has taught and modeled sacrificial love, empathy, tenderness, and strength. That’s what we might imagine this mother has instilled in her son and now gets to experience it being returned to her by the man she has raised on his very special day.
Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it. – Proverbs 22:6
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!