“Mi corazón quiere alabar …” (“My heart wants to praise …”)
This song is so rich and full of love, and so sweet, just like the soul of the one singing it.
Young Argentinean singer-songwriter Athenas Venica offers praise to Christ with her clear, sweet voice.
When we encounter a love as strong and infinite as the love God has for each of us, our hearts overflow with grace.
It’s an encounter so great, that his love is poured into us, until we ardently desire to praise and thank him for every single gift we have received, including our very lives.
The abundance of his love touches those who seek him. Each person has his own personal story and his way of being, but once we have been touched by God’s love, our lives will never be the same.
Recognizing that He is at the center of all things — that Christ reigns — is one of the greatest steps a heart can take in feeling truly loved.
Athenas accompanies us with this song of praise offered to the greatest love.
The song “Christ Reigns” is from her 2014 album released under the same name.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!