A new film for the Feast of St. Thomas Becket
Now a new film, titled To Be A Pilgrim: The Canterbury Way, allows you to travel this ancient path.
Follow Fr. Marcus Holden and Fr. Nicholas Schofield as they journey along the medieval pilgrim route from London to Canterbury. Along the way they discover the story of St. Thomas and some fascinating traditions: the Rood of Boxley, the splendor of Rochester, the “second Carmel” at Aylesford and many more.
By retracing the steps of the medieval pilgrims, this film draws out the rich Christian heritage of England and reflects on what it means To Be A Pilgrim.
To learn more and to obtain a copy for your family, youth group or parish, visit www.saintant.com.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!