This is one couple still full of “sap and green”
They still bring forth fruit in old age, they are ever full of sap and green.—Psalm 92:14
There is great beauty in a married couple who remain young at heart.
A son captured this special moment between his elderly parents, though it’s easy to imagine this kind of thing is a regular occurrence in the home of his 81-year-old mother and 90-year-old father. The song they are playing and dancing to is called “Galopera,” a popular tune in Paraguay.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!