Original sin, Christ’s death and Resurrection and the Holy Mass explained in one video
The Sophia Institute for Teachers (a group of Catholic educators who develop inspiring classroom-ready materials to engage students more effectively) have done it again: in this video, part of their SophiaSketchPad.org series, they explain, with both simplicity and theological depth, the connection between original sin, Christ’s death and Resurrection and the Holy Mass, all of it to explain the Eucharist. Abounding in biblical quotes, salvation history and the theology of the Sacraments, this video will give you a thorough understanding of what the Eucharist means for us as Catholics!
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!