A charmingly delivered cautionary tale about making assumptions
She looks a little like Mother Angelica, doesn’t she?
Snack Attack is a 5-minute animated short film based on an urban legend said to have originated in Europe. It was produced by actor Eduardo Verástegui’s Metanoia Films and Arc Productions (Formerly Starz Animation in Toronto). And it’s just great — deserving of all of its accolades, which you can read about, here.
But enjoy the movie, first.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!