The “Bible Project” on YouTube provides great tools to help you understand Scripture
If you have never heard of or seen anything by The Bible Project on YouTube, this video might be a great way to start. (After all, it’s Genesis, right?)
The Bible Project is a non-profit Christian organization which attempts to explain, by walking the audience through the Bible, book by book, the overarching themes and subjects in Scripture, concentrating mainly on the literary structures in sacred writings.
This video, on Genesis, highlights the differences to be found between chapters 1 to 11 and 12 to 50, yet also explores the hinge that binds them together.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!