This ministry began in the middle of 2009 when a stirring inside of us brought us together to serve God.
We are young Catholics in Puerto Rico who have decided to give our lives to the King, who, in his great mercy has given us gifts that we use to praise and glorify him and to bring the Good News.
By way of different experiences with Jesus, we came to understand our calling: that he has made us to serve him in praise and adoration. We are not embarrassed by our God nor are we afraid to proclaim that he is Lord of our lives and “He is our peace” (Eph 2:14).
Our music is contemporary. We use it to share the experiences we have lived with God in different moments of our life journey. For the glory of the Lord we have composed these songs and we want them to be a message of love, love that we only find in Jesus.
Jesus is the First thing that brings everything together. Without Him we cannot move forward. He gives us new strength every day and it is because of him that our music is a blessing. All glory and honor forever be His! We love our Lord. We are thankful for his blessings and most of all for his love and mercy.”
To keep up with your favorite artists and to find new music every day, like and follow Cecilia on Facebook.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!