“How to hide”
St. Teresa of Avila said that relationship with God is looking upon Him who looks upon you. And that’s what this song is about; listen and reflect on that, because even though this relationship comes down to this simple thing, it takes a lifetime to accept God’s loving gaze and learn to respond to it.
To keep up with the latest from your favorite artists and to find new music every day, like and follow Cecilia on Facebook.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!