Inside a room without any curtains,
you’re afraid that somebody just might look in
so it’s easier to say that nobody’s home, then,
that way there’s no risk of showing any skin.
I could play it safe, play it safe, play it safe
I could hide away, hide away, hide away
I can’t live that way…
To keep up with the latest from your favorite artists and to find new music every day, like and follow Cecilia on Facebook.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!