The 162 voices of the youth choir stun both the audience and the judges
The judges’ jaws dropped when the choir began to sing. They even managed to get a rare ovation from judge Simon Cowell: “I always wanted a great choir to win the show. I could be looking at the winners of the show now.”
David Williams added, “It felt like I was being welcomed into heaven.” I don’t know about you, but we had the same reaction.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!