Watch the group today in their live online performance direct from Rome
There in the community, they found themselves, they found God, and they eventually found each other. Mother Elvira herself brought the two together, seeing their passion and talent for music, she wanted them to play together for church. The two started dating “the old-fashioned way,” says Francesca: http://www.today.it/blog/nel-nome-del-padre/conversioni-medjugorje-reale-gruppo-musica-nuovo-album.html “No phones. Always chastity. In this way we enjoyed an authentic love and we lived with a simplicity I had never experienced before, and it led us to marriage.”
After struggling as a young family in the “real world” away from the community, the two turned to God, wanting to turn to him with total trust, and that’s when they felt the desire to give their lives completely to God. And from this was born, “Reale,” their rock group, the natural outgrowth of their passion for God and for music. Since then, the group “Reale” has put out several albums and performs concerts and leads worship across Italy.
This weekend, Reale will be performing in Rome at the Shalom Community Youth Conference for young people ages 14-35, which takes place each year in a different city in Europe. The three day event seeks to bring young people to a personal encounter with God and recommit themselves as disciples.
To catch a glimpse of their live show, stay tuned to Cecilia on Facebook today to see their performance!
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!